My Christmas Gift Guide for Him
Here is my last instalment of Chritmas Gift Guides (if you missed my other guides) and this is especially for Him. As I have been looking around for my friends and family I drafted this guide to make things easier for you. I already have the SNES gaming console and the Headphones so I can vouch for that they are worth it. You might also like this Nintendo Switch game console, I’ve wanting it for a while but I’m holding out until next year. I’m looking forward to the new year – not just because of my new console. Honest. Anyway, take a look at the deals maybe they’ll save you some time.
- Mechiod Geek Christmas Jumpers: who doesn’t love Christmas jumpers. They always bring a smile to my face. Great for the work party!
- Vera Wang for men 50ml EDT: Great stocking filler and smells great.
- UGG Suede Mule Slippers: Great quality and who does not love cosy slippers in the colder months. I will be investing in some myself as my old pair are on their last legs.
Lego Vintage Car models: Perfect for your avid collector. Price has recently gone down so grab it whilst you can.
- Mini SNES console: Growing up this were all the range but we were a Sega household lol. I brought a Nintendo N64 and my love for the Mario Kart cart game, Mario Tennis and Mario world grew. This console is a remake of the old console from the 90’s. Perfect for the gamers who remember them and great for their kids who want to see what mum and dad played.
- TaoTronics Wireless Over Ear Headphones: A great pair of headphones I use to workout with it even has a great mic which is a huge bonus as usually that is where other brands have lacked. Grab a bargain, these are great quality and would recommend to anyone.
- Beige Velvet Blazer: This is a right on trend and I’m here for ALL of it. Perfect for the holiday season and works great thereafter. If your partner is daring enough, spoil him with this.
- Card Holder: Card holders are the way forward, less rubbish and you carry the important things around with you. I barely have any change and a card holder with minimal space for change. I find it much easier. Perfect for men that do not carry change.
- Watch: This watch looks great and can fits in with any outfit. Might consider it myself, just depends on the size of the face.
Christmas is fast approchaing so i hope this Christmas Gift Guide for Him has helped. Tell me what you think?
*contains affliate links