Christmas is approaching so I’m scouring the interwebs for gift ideas. I have seen some bargains and I thought I would share what Christmas gift ideas for her that I have found. Plus I’m looking for homeware as honestly, I’m obsessed, and will be moving soon. I have been living on my Pinterest looking for ideas. Below is one of the many gift guides I have drafted for the holiday season. They are all from stores I shop at, affordable and also will be buying myself.
Gifts for Her suggestions
- Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette for Women: Great perfume, very popular and a great stocking filler. I will be purchasing this myself for a gift. Well worth the price.
- Jo Malone’s A Festive Affair set: Great smelling products from candles, to perfume and bath/body essentials. No Christmas would be the same without this popular brand.
- Jewellery Hanger: I will be getting one of these myself! I love this as gives a nice, simple and easy access place for my jewellery. It fits in with the theme for my room which is a great bonus.
- Novelty Cosy Socks: This are hilarious, perfect for a wine lover. Great stocking filler, I would love a pair but it will something like bring me more food, cake which ever I’m not
- UGG Dakota Pom Pom Slippers: They are so cosy, come in brown and Pink and a great option for lounging during the holiday season. Plus you can wear them inside and outside. Bonus!
- Yankee Candle 19 Piece Driftwood Collection: Great price considering normally the large candle is that price of the whole purchase. I lover of candles and Yankee are definitely a top runner for me.
- Fitbit 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband: Being in to fitness this is great or monitor my workouts, distance, steps and calories burned. Get your goals and smash them.
- Hooded Dressing Gown: This.dressing.gown.right.here is THE most softest and warm I have ever had. It washes well, very warm and super stylish. Plus it has a hood. I have one in grey and it also comes in pink. Treat.yo.self.
- Huda Beauty Lip Contour kit Trendsetter & Bombshell: I have had my eye on Huda’s makeup and foundation for a while and this is a product I will be getting to add to my makeup collection. This is a perfect colour for all skin types. Check out Huda’s #FauxFilter Foundation, it has been getting reviews.
- See through Jewellery box: I have decided to organise my jewellery so I can see them as well as have them tangle free. This is a great option, to fit all jewellery and still be pretty and fit a theme you may have decor wise.
Hope you liked my Christmas Ideas for Her.